Monday, June 23, 2008

Curvin & Sellin'

Hello, people. I am at Curves today and tomorrow with one of my sales. Today has been pretty busy and gone fast. Coming in at 8 and staying until 7 makes a full day. I did have a 2-hour lunch break. Saturday while I was setting up I made $130.00 off of two women! Today I have made about $210.00 and I still have one hour left. Even though I am at Curves I am too sore with tendonitis in my elbows and ankle area to exercise. Last week I thought if I exercised it would help the soreness. Nope! It got worse. So I am living off of Naproxen. Getting old is such a bummer. Notice I was able to load two pictures of Shane's Coast Guard Graduation. Those were the only pictures I had with me today. You better believe the next pictures will be of Zack! Does anybody know how to format the picture so it loads in smaller? See I knew I could do it. I just had to have time. So far my summer has been very busy. Last week I went up to Greenville to check on LaDonna. She had had some minor surgery and is doing fine. We were finally able to get Mama up there from Sun-Wed for a visit. She really enjoyed it. Miracles never cease. Most of the rest of the week was taken up with preparation for the Relief Society lesson I gave yesterday.....along with music in the Nursery. Dennis had to teach the same lesson. How convenient. Yes he mooched info and ideas off of me, naturally. What would men be without us women? Wednesday I am going to the temple with Mama. Busy, busy. At least I don't have to answer to anyone, though. I can just do whatever I want whenever I want. These few weeks will fly by before I know it. Hopefully we will be going to Hill Cumorah or Nauvoo in a few weeks. Well, if you read this please comment so I can know I am loved.
Thanks and love to all, TaWanna

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Darling TaWanna,
Thanks for posting. You are incredibly busy. Love, love, love the picture of Shane in uniform. How handsome he is. I am very proud of him and happy he has found something he loves so much. Good luck with the business. I hope it explodes. sorry about the tendonitis. It kills, I know. You can download a picture in smaller form when you choose the file to load. On the right side there are three choices f small, medium and large. Click your choice and then click download. Try it with a picture of Zack. I personally don't the picture of Shane is too big. It is wonderful. STay in touch dear friend. Love you tons!

TaMara said...

I'm glad you blogged and figured out how to do pictures. You can add them directly to a post, but we'll get into that later. I like the new color scheme that you did with the blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

That was soooo interesting--loved reading all about what was and will be happening!!! Wish you would include coming to Florida!!! I miss you and would love to see you.


I tried to find out to see the pictures-and didn't see any way to find them. I would LOVE to see Shane in those photos--and y'all too.


Didn't know you were thinking of going to Hill Comorah--or Nauvoo--I would love to go to Palmyra, but it is too far and too hot--wish they had it in September when its cooler. Nauvoo is hot too, good luck. Are y'all driving of flying?


I am thrilled that you are just the sales person of the year!!! You keep it up and you will pay for all of us to go to NYC. Did't that restaurant sound unreal--and fun??? And Serendipity 3 is just the place too!!!


Send me the pictures. and you keep up the good work in the business, and plan to come see us!!!

Love to you all,

Terri :)

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

I didn't know you were a small business owner. What do you sale/do?
Beth Bailey
found yours from Shannon's
(bethnrob.blogspot.com)